Thursday, September 11, 2008

MY 9-11 Blog: Every SuperBlogger Got One

Lifes Short…This is my 9-11 blog! every super blogger got one. Ok so my blooger blocks gone.Time to talk a lil bout myself. Ive always been one of those people who’s wanted to be one of those people who can create visualizations about their future, or circumstance or whatever, whatever! however its always proved to be challenging for me. I mean I dream about things, and have visions that pop into my head when certain opportunities arise and roads clear….but anybodu that knows me, knows that I never like to plan ahead. Today, I realized that thats OKAY! Its not my style to think or plan ahead, and thats the way I do things best. Even moreso, this morning when I was saying my prayers, the thought came to me that there is no greater Visualizer (yes thats a word lol) than the Almighty. He has always opened paths and created miracles for me and planned it out in a way that I would have never thought of. Im relieved to know that Im not here on this planet alone, and that I have Divine guidance, mercy and support behind me ALWAYS…my only job is to show up.

No comments: