Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cinematic Adventure Review: Role Models



Watch it. Watch it. Watch it. Simply because there is no better comedy movie out there right now. I havent laughed so hard in theathers since "Get Smart." It's foul-mouthed and foul-minded movie with a great cast. Starring Rudd, Seann William Scott, Christopher Mintz-Plasse (McLovin), Bobb'e J. Thompson(Disney Kid), Elizabeth Banks, & Jane Lynch(former crackhead/ mentor in the movie)

What really made the movie for me was Wheeler's mentee Ronnie (Bobb'e J. Thompson), an 11-year-old with the vocabulary and hormones of a sailor/inmate. Can't 4get about Christopher who will always be McLovin to me and Jane Lynch...who was just out there. She opened her part with this hilarious quote "My father was a traveling salesman; my mother, out of necessity, was a whore." LOL

No comments: