Friday, January 2, 2009

NEW YEAR...NEW WORKOUT PLAN for 2009


You just popped in the MY get right for the YEAR workout PLAN.
And ladies if you follow these instructions exactly
you might be able to pull you a rapper, a NBA player
Man, at least a dude wit' a car!!

LOL
I observed the blogsphere has wrote changes they wanna make for the new year well I compiled a list of ideas of ways I have decided to make money in the new year.

1. become a member of the "PAP" society. (paparazzi)
2. pitch a channel soley based on reality shows...huh what thats already be done?! fuck. shit.
3. selling weed brownies to locals?maybe
4. full service cut your hair and your lawn service. two things men hate keepin up with. than i'll give your wives some cutty too. but i'll have to charge extra.
5. sell my swag on HSN.
but seriously now it’s 2009 and I’m feelin’ it. I already woke up, cleaned my room, took my vitamins, made breakfast and am writing to-do lists for the year. Fuck you 12 months, you’re mine! TWO THOUSAND AND HATE IS OVER! LONG LIVE OBAMA...

No comments: