Monday, September 28, 2009

Random OD: Fabolous in a Fatal Car Incident?

Fabolous

This is TOTALLY NOT TRUE. I'm not one to head into "rumormille" but this one was sticking out and with all the unfortunate deaths this year I felt like I had to post the truth NOW. The net was all abuzz over the weekend over Fabolous being in an Atlanta-area car crash. That wasn't the case. But as the Brooklyn-bred MC tweeted below, he was in fact involved in a car situation. (No, smart ass, it wasn't a fender bender caused by him being distracted while he was obsessively tweeting...)

Here's what the rapper told his fans:


"I was not in a car accident, but I think i know where it started.. Let me explain.I was drivin yesterday morning & started feeling very sick & felt like I was gon pass out while driving.. I veered off 2 da side of the road. Had a ambulance called and they picked me up from the side of the road.. Maybe that's where the car accident confusion came from..Believed I was poisoned so I checked in & was given medical treatment..a lil sedated so I didn't tweet but was released 2 go late last nite. Again thanks 4 ur concern & prayers.. I'm ok, No car accident, jus a lil sick.. Imma shake it off and GO IN on somebody later LOL!! (Pause) "

No comments: