Sunday, May 2, 2010

CL: Orlando, FL Peanut Butter Interior MR2






For Sale: $1,000.00

A 1987 Toyota MR2. T-tops. Manual transmission. 155K miles. Made in Japan. She’s all original and we are the first and only owners of the car. Clean Car Fax, no accidents whatsoever. Clear title in hand.

This is a great car, however, it’s not ready to be your daily driver yet. It needs work to make it a road safe for everyday driving. You can get the car from my house to yours, but I would not recommend driving it beyond that until you roll up your sleeves and put some work into it. I can’t afford to put the time and effort into a car that doesn’t really help out a family man (no back seat). However, in the hands of a fun little roadster lover, with a passion for repair and restoration, this is a real find!

The car has a couple of small rust spots on the body, nicks and scratches here and there. Obviously, it’s not in perfect shape, but at this price, you can’t really expect it to be flawless. The T-tops leak a little, but I’ve kept it covered. I know that there is a fix for this, again, time I do not have. The emergency brake seems to not be working. I just put the car in 1st gear when I park it. Also, the AC is not working. I’m not sure what that needs, but luckily the tops come off.

I am very firm on this price so if your plan is to try and wear me down, don’t waste your or my time. This car is worth more than this in parts. However, I’d really rather see this baby on the road again, with a real roadster enthusiast behind the wheel. Zipping down the road with the tops off is what this car was made for. I only speak cash, so bring it if you’re interested. If you’re ready take a ride in the world’s only street-legal fighter plane, look no further. Contact me at:

Mr2loversunite@yahoo.com

Check it out here: http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1719702334.html

No comments: