Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Ricky Rivera: It's been a pleasure.

srt4

" In loving memory to my brother, a son, and proud father. I am who I am because of you. You were an inspiration to me since I met you over video games and art in freshman year of HS. The many memories that lasted and the funnier ones that ended in destruction. (like in Biology we would contaminate beakers just to not go through the lesson for the day) Detention was like recess time for us, building things from our crazy relative imagination just to entertain hours. The time we spent on earth is what made me who I am today. We were like the "Ross & Chandler" of Gateway High School. You made me want to do better in everything I loved. Everyones missing you more than words can describe. We had a hell of a run and when we meet again; we just gonna keep on runnin' shit! GnSr21 for life! It's been a pleasure. " -Ya nigga, Tater West

Photobucket

No comments: