Saturday, December 4, 2010

Videology: Thomas Riley A Guide To Wearing Suits

A suit is one item of clothing that I never get round to wearing. Normally a suit only lends itself for a wedding, funeral or graduation but as I get older and the prospect of venturing into the big wide world my apparent disconnection from the suit wearing etiquette may just cause me a spot of bother. If you are like me then this next video should be of some use. Thomas Riley of the London-trained Australian based tailors P.Johnson has kindly taken up the responsibility of explaining the sartorial elegance of a suit. He explains potential combinations and how a suit can be worn differently in the summer. I for one will be taking notes.


Sartorial Summer Etiquette from Daniel Hartley-Allen on Vimeo.

No comments: