Monday, January 3, 2011

Let's Have A Toast For The Douchebags...

Another one bites the dust. New year, more blogging, never stop dreaming.  I’ve been blogging for a few years now and I don't normally do this but things have come and go, but my views and ideas continue to grow. Music evolves, my love for other things grow and the internet gets a lil bit more interesting each year. Point blank; I just have so much to share! Theres weeks that I don't feel like blogging, but you guys keep coming back cuz I can just be setting you up for a huge blog bomb the following week with new post! Thanks to everyone for supporting me, I notice it all and feel privileged to have a movement and a voice that gets recognized at all. Happy New Year. Now back to our regular scheduled program...

No comments: