Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BUZZIN all over: The Game LAX x Mickey Factz "The Leak v2 mixtape"

The Game - LAX
Listening to the "final" Game album as we(I) speak and this thing is crack. Amazing production hard hitting anthems and great appearences. He has Common, Raekwon, Ludacris, Ice Cube, Ne-yo, Chrisette Michelle, Lil Wayne, Raheem DeVaughn which is my favorite song so far right now and more people. This is a great story told and def worth paying 12 dollars for!

Mickey Facts -The Leak v2-The Inspiration mixtape dropped
Great Talent fron the Bronx Mickey Factz, I don't think I blogged about him but I will make one real soon.I can’t lie this dude has forced his way into my list of top 5 current favorite artist through sheer hard work.

I got crazy respect for mickey. "...It aint Disney, Google me now the names MICKEY!"
.

No comments: