Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random OD:Kanye tells everyone to open their minds…and appreciate Soula Boy ; )

I know I need to quit postin about Kanye, Lupe and The Cool Kids for a minute but shit like this doesnt help so with that said I will proceed to give you wat u need…I love when Kanye gets on his soapbox and talks his talk. Sometimes it’s ridiculous, but still prophetic (T-pain is the most influential person in hiphop) and always entertaining.Ye closed out his show tonite at Madison Square Garden….so I knew he was in rare form.




Ye talks about how Nas is his generation Rakim. And then explains why he thinks Soulja Boy deserves your respect. Kanye then urges everyone to be more accepting of each others’ differences….and relates it to being a guy from Chi-town (not always the most openminded place, lol) and learning to get over his homophobia (similar to what he said in that classic MTV-Sway interview)

No comments: