Tuesday, December 23, 2008

how im feelin rite now...

Some Kid Cudi lyrics from "Down n Out"...

for even in hell, i still have faith to one day be free with my father at the gates but make no mistakes i show u wut time takes to be a success on earth mixed wit all the hate i stand on my pivot, my life u could not live it for the things that ive seen have been too damn explicit but soon u will get it on a cd wit some credits ill provide my grind mixed wit no edits they say they dont want me when im fucked up and forgotten until i rise up amongst the evil tryna stop him slow down bitch my money is wut im clockin im tick tockin once i start i aint stoppin such bullshit that my soul deal wit when my rooms dimlit i pray to God to help wit my endeavors in any kind of weather hoes be pleather fake so i erase em out my sim do u wanna be him, think twice ud commit suicide tryna read my mind...”

No comments: