Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Q-Tip & The Cook Kids NBA 2k Sports Tour in House Of Blues

This Thanksgiving weekend was a B-L-A-S-T. I'm not only saying that cuz I was with my '808 but one of our major adventures included concert tickets to see Q-Tip and The Cool Kids at the House of Blues, Orlando! The show was great it started out with special guest intro THe Knux. Whos music by the way is rated DOPE for rad and were featured in July '08 issue of XXL.




The Knux album "Remind me in 3 days" also got good ratings from Rolling Stone magazine.

after that was The Cool Kids with their FIRST performance in Orlando! So they did the damn thing performing their hits "Black Mags" "Mikey Rocks" and "Gold and Pager"
they also did some new shit too. "Pennies" and much more.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My '808 got to take a pic with one of THe Cool Kids, Mikey Rock!!
Photobucket

To finish off the show was "the abstract" Q-Tip, who I had the PLEASURE to see perform because ladies and gentleman it was TRUE HIP HOP and he is the ESSENCE of it. With his Band and Dj Scratch on the spins, they split that stage in half. It was mos def memorable performances I've ever seen.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
R.I.P. J DILLA


Heres some Bonus shit from The Cool Kids and Q-Tip:



The Cool Kids & Don Cannon in the Studio






Q-Tip’s new video “Renaissance Rap”


No comments: