Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My B-Day Weekend!

Shout out to the 808' ;)
Had an AWESOME birthday which started out with some yummy breakfast @ Waffle Shop in the Millenia area in Orlando. Pizza and than I watched the most gruleing movie I seen in A loooooong time; Punisher:Warzone. AWESOME!!! Did some mall excericising in which I spotted Rev Run and his family in the middle of Millenia. Little Diggy and Russy got that swag lol...I later caught up with some friends, got my drink on Saturday night downtown Orlando. Caught the movie Funny People on Sunday. Man I must say I love that RAAAAAAAANDY character. (if you dont know what i'm talking about get on youtube and search RAAAAAAAAndy with 8 A's) LOL.
and Monday, I waited all day for the UPS man so I can get my hands on these bad boys...GF's are great... but shes the fucking best!


Photobucket

1 comment:

jdm1807 said...

YO! THEM NIKE'S ARE HOT!!! HOLLA LOL