Saturday, August 8, 2009

Research: Lipozene






"Lipozene is an all-natural weight-loss supplement. While experts agree the ingredients are known to be safe, we don’t recommend it, as it is only somewhat effective, rates poorly on customer service, and is extremely overpriced."

Below you'll find some unsolicited customer comments on Lipozene.
please recognize that there are many valid reasons why any product will or will not work for an individual person.Just because Lipozene receives a few positive reviews does not necessarily mean it will work for you. Conversely, a negative product review does not always mean you should dismiss it. Regardless, be sure to recognize that personal feedback is always highly anecdotal, so use your own judgement if you are using these reviews to influence your buying decision.


purchased Lipozene and it was a huge scam!
The website (www.lipozene.com) says if you buy 1 bottle for 29.99 you get 1 bottle free!
NOT TRUE!
You purchase the 1 bottle for 29.99 then get charged an extra 59.99 for the 2nd bottle. They don't charge you the additional 59.99 until about a week after you receive the product.
When I saw the additional 59.99 that was charged to my account I immediately called lipozene and they told me they would remove the charge.
About 2 weeks later I saw anoter 29.99 charge on my online banking statement from lipozene. Again I called lipozene to see what was going on. The gentlemen that I talked to said that they could not remove the charge like the previous saleswoman said, but they could break it up into payments!
I dont know why the first saleswoman didn't tell me that in the first place! She just told me that they would remove the charge! He said another 29.99 would be charged to my account in another 2 weeks.
I would not mind spending that much money on a product if it worked, but it does not work AT ALL!
The bottle says take 2 capsules a day, or for faster results take 2 capsuls twice a day. i've been taking the 4 capsuls for the faster results for almost 2 months and NOTHING has happend! NOTHING! Lipozene is a complete joke. I called again.... to lipozene because there is a money back guarantee, and I straight-up asked the representative if a lot of people have been returning this product and he told me "yes!" So, just some advice to everyone! Dont buy Lipozene! its a SCAM!
Steph (stephy_nichole805AThotmail.com)

I've used Lipozene for a month now, can't say that I see or feel significant difference. I am on a workout program, TAE BO. I do this for about 1hr 20 mins mon-fri and I would credit all my wieghtloss to the program alone.
It's a vigorous workout which I've used before to lose weight (and was succesful) and the pounds do not seem to come off any quicker then they did in my past without use of Lipozene.
So frankly I think had I not been doing Tae Bo I would have seen little to no change in my weight and body fat percentage.
Renee (Blinkandmiss04ATyahoo.com)

I worked as a contractor for the company that represents LIPOZENE and took product orders. The order process is so long and confusing that even I had a hard time ensuring that my customers did not get charged for product shipments they did not order.
There are six upsells that the customer has to say no to in order not to get charged monthly. They are only written this way with the intent to deceive.
Who is the perpetrator of this attempted fraud?
The company is West Corporation and they write these scripts for companies like Obesity Research Institute LLC for LIPOZENE. Call your local law enforcement and the Federal Trade Commission (202-326-3291 or 202-326-2752) to make a complaint if you have been taken. This is fraud.
Or better yet, make sure you call the West Corporation CEO Thomas B. Barker at 402-963-1200 to complain. And call often to ensure the message is received.
I have seen this up close and this is a scam. West represents other reputable companies like Time Life and Guthy Renker. I bet they would run for the hills if they became associated with this scam.
K Balou (k_b AT aerowirenet.com)

I'm not yet sure if this product reduces body fat or not, but I will say that it DOES make you feel full.
Never in my life had I ever walked through a grocery store and not been able to come up with something to cook for dinner, simply because nothing looked appetizing.
If your goal is to eat less, YES it works. One note, though, initially you tend to hold on to fluids. Water is extremely highly absorbed by fiber. If you can be patient enough to wait out this initial period, and not get discouraged in the process, Lipozene can work.
Alli (alli_catzAThotmail.com)

Lipozene did help me lose a few pounds so I would recommend it for people who just need to get a few pounds off. I believe in order to lose a lot of weight using Lipozene you must use it over a long period of time.
I also believe that just simply taking a fiber supplement will help you lose weight also, and in the end is alot better for people with tight budgets because fiber supplements are about half the cost of Lipozene.
Stephanie (swaters606ATyahoo.com)

I ordered Lipozene over the phone and was told I would be billed 29.95 plus shipping.
I was debited $164.00 from my account and have just been taken for another $41 without my consent.
Lipozene has done nothing for me or my husband in 30 days and we cannot reach this company for the refund we were promised. My bank will now get involved. Lousy product no results.
Dorothy (cowlady917ATyahoo.com)

I have been using this product for one week now with absolutely no weight loss. I have been taking 2 tablets 3 times a day. It hasn't reduced my craving for foods, though I don't overeat on a regular basis. I have tried to call customer service without any luck. I will try this product for 3 more weeks for any results, but at this point I am not holding my breath.
I also noticed an unusual billing on my credit card. I was paying for a 4 month supply for $149.00 with shipping. My card was charged $49.91 with a balance due. This was not the agreement when ordered.
Dean (deancharles1ATverizon.net)

I am on my second bottle of Lipozene now and not only have I not lost any weight, I have gained two pounds. It was the biggest waste of $39.95 I have ever seen.
Of course, I was hooked by the TV ad but when I called, the telephone operator for Lipozene was so insistent that I make a commitment to continued shipments, I was immedicately skeptical.
I told her I wanted the trial bottle only and she was not authorized to ship me any more of the product. Needless to say, I will never use this product again. I wish someone would put a stop to this false advertising and shut these people down.
Crystal (charryrnATyahoo.com)

Lipozene did nothing for me and when I called to cancel any further orders, they sent me out one anyway and then told me that I could not get my money back. Now I am stuck with the extra bottles of this product plus the old bottle. Would not recommend it to any one.
Angeleta M. Beverly (angeleta.1ATjuno.com

1 comment:

Lipozene said...

Lipozene is a 100% natural fiber that expands in the stomach, providing a sense of fullness to help with appetite suppression. Lipozene is a proprietary blend of two unique Glucomannans, providing superior viscosity score. Lipozene's fiber cannot be compared with inexpensive fiber pills at retail.

you can view at http://www.lipozene.com/inner.php?page=62 for more information.