Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BET.COM Top 13 Must Have Mixtape for 2009



Suprise Suprise! BET.Com did their research, but as a blogger you know I have the right to my own opinion lol . I would probally only agree with the 1st 3 of the top mixtapes. I would mos def rank Wale tape higher than CuDis mixtape I found that one boring. If it was CuDi's-A Kid named Cudi tape it will be WAY different(but it dropped last year) BTW where the hell is Theophilus London?!

my top 4:
1. Drake-So Far Gone
2. Big Sean-UKNOWBIGSEAN (GOOD music in this Bitch)
3. J. Cole-The Warm Up (sick mixtape)
4. Theophilus London-This Charming Mixtape

I would also toss Niki Minaj and throw in Mike Posner-A Matter of Time mixtape.

see it all here: http://www.bet.com/Music/Photos/msc_fb_13musthavemixtapes.htm?t=y

No comments: