Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dope Sheit: Need For Speed SHIFT

My day gets better and better as I found out Need For Speed continues its legacy of great car game with EA and developed, NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT which is gonna be including a drfiting mode. AWESOME! Coming soon. Mid- September.


peep the screen shots!








Drifter, Vaughn Gittin JR- "Our challenge was to make it accessible to everyone - from an 8 year old used to playing arcade-type games all the way to a pro driver; we accomplished that goal with the different modes. If you approach the game like your actually driving a car and not like your playing a game, you will get the hang of it real quick. I have been a SIM gamer for years and I have never enjoyed a game with a controller until now. I am very happy with what we have been able to accomplish and am excited for everyone to be able to feel it when it comes out September 15th. The graphics are insane and the in-car view is my absolute favorite."

No comments: