Sunday, June 15, 2008

Big City Big Lights

So I figured my first day would be hectic gettin ready for the baby shower and stuff so we went ridin round the Bronx all day. My first time driving in the city and im whippin a round an SUV. It is a good look though becuz you almost command respect on the road in a bigger vehicle.So many people outside doing somethin; either you chillin in front of the stoop, playing dominos wit the fold out table or open fire hydrants tell you that summers here. Gotta drive by the old hood eary next week. So we finally settle in to the house. I jus wanna kick my feet and pass out but I get a call from an friend JV and he tells me hes in the BX so he drives by the building to chill on Fordham. Good seeing old friends again. I get back inside and they makin plans to go out to the city already. I was tired as all hell but I could not pass on a nite out of town. So I take a shower get fresh and we take the train heading to Manhattan. We in the train station and jus walking around you see fashion is HUGE in the city. The people I was chilling with even brought out there best stuff it was ridiculous how so many trends start here and merge to other places. So many unique styles its really inspiring I walked through the Rockefeller Center for the first time and we walked through Soho. As you can tell by this time we did alot of walking and arrived at Gonazalez y Gonzalez which was super niice Latin Spot where you can eat at some nice tables, full length bar and a dance floor.

No comments: