Friday, June 13, 2008

NBA FINALS: Celtics win game 4, Lakers down 3-1

There Can Only Be One
WOW first home lost for Los Angelas Lakers. 24 point comeback at the 2nd half, Biggest comeback in this years Playoffs so far. suprising? ...to me not really. I told everybody i'm on the LA side with this series but it wont kill me if they take an "L" I mean bright side, Kevin Garnett finally wins an NBA Championship ring but the Lakers will lose a hard earned season. Celtics are jus looking real good compared to LA I cant put my finger on it. Funny becuz they went to game 7's for every other series but seem to be walking in the park with LA. It must be the defense. My highlights so far in the finals has to be a quote made on Game 3. "...Its not Ray Allens fault, the guys just that good!" LOL and of course he was commenting about Kobe. But for you NBA history, by the book nerds that think this is over, brace yourself I think Kobe has something up his sleeve on Sunday. Celtics lead the series 3 to 1.

No comments: