Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day Weekend plus JV cinematic adventures

Sunday
Started wit casually chillin on the streets of Fordham and jus chillin till we had a BBQ late around dinnerish. Watched Tiger Woods compete b4 the game and all I have to say is "WOW" at the level of athleticisim this man has. I mean it's almost like this guy aims for impossible and than sits it on his lap only to proceed to spank it. Jesus he's jus that damn good. and so were those lamb chops coronas & mojitos. mmmm...bueno.
kicked back and watch the explosive first quarter Lakers put on. Than after that I began to worry with the lack of teamwork LA showed till 4th quarter. Than LA finally pulled off the victory with a controversial pick(steal) from Kobe and dunks on the other end. I was happy controversy or not.

Monday

Umm I woke up late, lol suppose to do a few things, um debted. So called up JV to find out he was setting up promotions for a party him and his girly gonna start throwin on Fridays in South Bronx. God I hate club promoters they always think they hot shit but they prolly the sneakiest, dirtiest, grimiest people in the club scene. Anyways so I rolled out wit JV and his girly and ate some good ole chinese at the buffet and than we made plans to go to the arcade at Rockaway for the nite. After the arcades we watched "The Incredible Hulk" which was dope right around the middle and at the end. minus the loud snoring right behind us, that i couldnt OD stop laughing at. Went toward the building and witnessed the third fistfight I seen breakout in a span of a weekend and 2 days here. This place is not for me anymore.lol

No comments: