Sunday, June 15, 2008

Homecoming: I landed safe! twice!

No sleep as I head strait to Good ole' MCO (Orlando International Airport) I pass my time by peeping thru new mags and listenin to my iTunes.Photobucket I picked up the new Complex magazine and a venti caramel frap. yummy.
Photobucket Then I seen this while walking out some store. lol

Photobucket My trip started out with a flight to the nations capital (DC) and waitin there for a nice hour and touchdown at my final destination, La Guardia airport :) I must say DC was so niice from above I wanted to go and explore.
PhotobucketThe flight from DC to Ny was short I couldnt even get a nap in. So as soon as I land im seeing all the lil things I miss from New York and the big things, like the buses. Finally get picked up by my cousin and i'm super excite but at the same time tired as all hell. nevetheless it feels so good to be back! Photobucket

Watch out for these crazy driving people in yellow cars they call them Taxi cab drivers.

No comments: